What are cookies?
a cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to the computer/smartphone/tablet of the user to access certain web pages to store and retrieve information in the terminal equipment. Among other functions, it allows you to store and retrieve information about a user's browsing habits in order to improve the service provided.
according to the different types of classification:
1. According to who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and try the data obtained can be distinguished two types:
own Cookies: are those that are sent to your terminal equipment from our own computers or domains.
Cookies of third parties: are those that are sent to your terminal equipment from a computer or domain from another entity collaborator.
2. According to the time frame that remain stored in the client's browser, and can be:
- Session Cookies: those cookies enabled while the user access to the website or for the provision of the service requested.
- Persistent Cookies: these cookies stored for a period of time in the terminal equipment of the user, for which the controller has access when the user connects to your web page.
3. According to the purpose for which are treated data:
- technical Cookies: these cookies necessary for use of the web site and for the provision of services.
- personalization Cookies: those that enable the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined depending on a number of criteria in the terminal of the user (language, type of browser).
- website Cookies: those that allow monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of the set of users of the web sites to which they are linked.
- advertising Cookies: those that enable the management of the advertising space on the web page, application, or platform from which provides you the service requested.
- behavioral advertising Cookies: those that store the user behavior information obtained through the user's browsing habits, allowing you to develop a specific profile to show advertising.
Cookies used on our Web site.
to then identify the cookies that are being used in our web site as well as its type and function:
- Cookies for personalization and techniques strictly needed for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: If cookies are disabled, you cannot receive properly our content and services; and
- Cookies for tracking analysis and statistical analysis of the behaviour of the whole of the users.
third-party Cookies: type Google Analytics
(__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz) analysis. Know how browse our website in order to improve the services we can offer. This information is anonymous, and we only need it for statistical purposes. Google Analytics (_utmx) analysis performing a/b test to measure the efficiency of changes of design.
This Cookies policy may be subject to modifications, so it is recommended to the user to consult it whenever you access the website of Elixair System.
how modify cookies settings.
the way of doing it will be different depending on the type of browser used during navigation.
in the following links are available the information to configure or disable cookies on every browser:
- Internet Explorer://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie= "ie-10
- Chrome://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl= "is
in addition, the user can also manage store cookies in your browser and its deactivation through tools such as:
- Your online choices://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
in case that user do not allow the installation of cookies strictly necessary in their terminal equipment through your Web browser (those identified at the first point of the previous paragraph), it is possible that not accessed properly the contents and services on our website. Still, if the user continues browsing on our website without changing your browser configuration, means that you consent to the use of the before set out cookies, and conditions contained in this policy Cookies.